Frame-to-Finish Carpenter at Hammer & Hand
Hammer & Hand1020 SE Harrison Street Portland, OR 97214
Hammer & Hand seeks a driven frame-to-finish precision carpenter to join its Portland construction team.
- 5-10 years construction carpentry experience to include concrete, framing, envelope, and trim install
- Experience with high-end remodel and new build projects
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of buildings or other structures
- Must be able to keep accurate records, perform timekeeping
Candidates are required to have own transportation and hand tools.
Prospective position candidates who have previously applied to Hammer & Hand should resubmit resumes for this position.
Submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format here: http://bit.ly/hhapply
Established in 1995, Hammer & Hand’s reputation is built on 20 years of dedicated work of men and women who are passionate about their jobs and passionate about their lives outside of work. We work hard to foster an atmosphere that supports our most valuable asset: our people. We offer a full range of benefits (healthcare, dental, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and competitive industry wage) and a dynamic workplace. See our employment philosophy: http://hammerandhand.com/about/employment/
No phone calls please. Hammer & Hand is committed to equal opportunity in employment.