Project Supervisor at Hammer & Hand
Hammer & HandPortland, OR None
Hammer & Hand seeks an experienced project supervisor to join its Portland remodeling and home building team. The selected candidate will collaborate with our highly skilled carpenters and builders to craft a variety of projects that embody our dedication to Service, Craft & Science.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in construction project management of significant new homes, design-driven elevated-service remodels, and high performance technologies and certifications, from net-zero and Passive House to Earth Advantage qualifying remodels. Successful applicants will have a proven history of success and accomplishment in all areas of project management.
Duties to Include:
- Sales and estimating
- Project oversight
- Contract management
- Client and architect relationship management
- Schedule development and oversight
- Team leadership
- Quality control
- Budget management
- Safety and compliance oversight
- High organization skills and strong natural leadership abilities.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and project management systems.
- Alignment with a company culture of openness, collaboration, and professionalism.
Fill out our online application here.