- Residential and commercial construction is considered non-essential work. Specific guidance can be found here for whether your business is considered essential. You can also submit an inquiry here for your particular business.
- WA State Department of Health information and statistics can be found here.
- Watch out for stimulus payment scams. More info can be found here.
- Employment Security Department and Small Business Administration updates & resources for COVID-19
- Mental health & well-being information can be found here.
- If you are a current Professional level member or greater, of NW Ecobuilding Guild, and are interested in participating in, or learning more about, the BRIC Network (Business Resiliency In Community), email us to find out more.
- 2018 WA State Building Code, IMPLEMENTATION POSTPONED BY GOVERNOR INSLEE. In light of declaring a State of Emergency for all counties in WA State, Governor Inslee also made an amendment to the State Building Code, postponing its implementation date to November 1, 2020.This includes the WA State Energy Code. The Governor’s proclamation can be found here.
ShiftBuilding Demo & Workshop: Advanced Wall Assemblies
TO BE RESCHEDULED – Those who have already signed up will receive an email with more specific details. Stay Tuned.
2020 Northwest Green Home Tour
Unfortunately this event will be rescheduled for September 2020 due to the current state of public health concerns. Please check back for new dates and more details. For more information or to register, visit nwgreenhometour.org.
ShiftBuilding Demo & Workshop: Advanced Wall Assemblies TO BE RESCHEDULED…