- Residential and commercial construction is considered non-essential work. Specific guidance can be found here. You can also submit an inquiry here for your particular business.
- WA State Department of Health information and statistics can be found here.
- Watch out for stimulus payment scams. More info can be found here.
- Employment Security Department and Small Business Administration updates & resources for COVID-19
- Mental health & well-being information can be found here.
- If you are a current Professional level member or greater, of NW Ecobuilding Guild, and are interested in participating in, or learning more about, the BRIC Network (Business Resiliency In Community), email us to find out more.
- 2018 WA State Building Code, IMPLEMENTATION POSTPONED to November 1, 2020.This includes the WA State Energy Code. The Governor’s proclamation can be found here.
2020 Northwest Green Home Tour
We have tentatively reschedule the Green Home Tour for the weekend of September 12 & 13. Please mark your calendars and cross your fingers for this Live Event in the Fall. We already have over 25 sites identified for the tour. We are working on a video virtual tour back-up plan just in case. Watch this space for more info. Contact Jenny for more information.