w/ Lucas Johnson of Vali Homes, Jason Todd of TimberHP, and Jonnie Peterson of…
By Woodcrafters Construction and West Edge Landworks
The Woodcrafters Office/Showroom project was a complete overhaul of on existing commercial space in Ballard. The 100 year old structure had been poorly maintained and was at the end of its life expectancy, giving Woodcrafters Construction an opportunity to bring the structure down to the studs and build it back applying Built Green principals normally used in residential spaces.
- Mitsubishi mini-split heat pump and ducted air handler
- Mighty Energy Solutions Infrared Ceiling Tiles and Cove Heaters
- Panasonic ERV system
- Low flow toilets
- 240 volt EV charging station
- Low-E windows throughout the building
- Acoustical sealant at all windows, doors, penetrations, and wall edges
- Paperstone countertops for the desks and reclaimed fir countertops for the kitchen
- Raingardens receive 100% of all of the building’s storm water runoff
Visit the site’s project page for more information!