Event Date: September 22, 2022 Speakers present on the following topics surrounding multifamily housing…
This 1908 Seattle arts and crafts house has been remodeled to conserve and produce energy with the ultimate goal of net zero.
- All electric home, International Living Future Institute (ILFI) Zero Energy Building.
- Battery backup on the solar electric system on the garage.
- Rain collection system to water the garden and deliver potable water.
- Public solar electric vehicle charging station.
- 95% of the materials used in the kitchen remodel project was from Ballard Reuse.
- The home is heated by a heat pump that runs hot water through in floor heating.
Visit the site’s project page for more information!