w/ Marnie Lett, Edie Dillman, JD Scott, and John Bacon Event Date: May 25,…
This 1908 Seattle arts and crafts house has been remodeled to conserve and produce energy with the ultimate goal of net zero.
- All electric home, International Living Future Institute (ILFI) Zero Energy Building.
- Battery backup on the solar electric system on the garage.
- Rain collection system to water the garden and deliver potable water.
- Public solar electric vehicle charging station.
- 95% of the materials used in the kitchen remodel project was from Ballard Reuse.
- The home is heated by a heat pump that runs hot water through in floor heating.
Visit the site’s project page for more information!