Event Date: September 22, 2022 Speakers present on the following topics surrounding multifamily housing…
The 1180 sf main level is bright and accessible for aging in place, the 580 sf upper level ADU feels like a Treehouse. The big bonus is a cozy and efficient mini-co-housing community in the middle of Old Town Issaquah.
- 26 grid-tied solar panels
- LG mini-split heat pumps for space conditioning
- LED Lighting
- Marvin fiberglass windows and exterior doors
- Lunos through-wall HRV
- Canyon Creek plywood box cabinets with solid surface counters
- Nova cork and porcelain tile floors
Visit the site’s project page for more information!