GREEN BUILDING IS RAPIDLY EVOLVING EACH AND EVERY DAY
The Northwest EcoBuilding Guild and its members are an active part of this evolution, working together in our community to encourage building practices that…
- Dramatically Reduce Carbon Emissions,
- Are Self-sustaining,
- Contribute to Local Economies, and
- Create Optimal Conditions for Human Health and Community
By considering the needs of the seventh generation in all that we do and encouraging inclusive discourse to that end, we will ensure that:
- The patchwork of green buildings across the country expands to whole neighborhoods, whole districts, and whole communities.
- What was once the exception in the construction industry becomes the norm.
- And, that ‘green’ no longer needs to define what will simply be considered ‘good building practice’.
We encourage you to join us in working to improve the relationship between our communities and our built environment. Learn more about this exciting field by browsing our green building resources, articles, project spotlights and more.