Event Date: September 22, 2022 Speakers present on the following topics surrounding multifamily housing…
This 2nd story addition was designed to create a more open space while retaining the classic character of the home.
- Low to no VOC materials and nontoxic M1 Chemlink, construction adhesive.
- Wooden floors throughout, with prefinished oak on the main floor and cork flooring for the 2nd story.
- Kitchen cabinets have been reused, also keeping travel and shipping to a minimum.
- The shower and white subway tiles, installed by Decker Design, Inc.
- Installation of ducted mini split and added wool insulation between the floors.
- LP SmartSide engineered wood siding.
Visit the site’s project page for more information!