w/ Marnie Lett, Edie Dillman, JD Scott, and John Bacon Event Date: May 25,…
This phase 2 of a remodel sheds light on what green looks like through the improvements made with techniques and materials that are becoming the standard vs optional.
– Quartz countertops
– Bamboo flooring
– LED lighting
– Insulation is formaldehyde free
– Window and doors have the required R value that also help the home to be more energy efficient as well as provide more natural light to the space so less artificial light is needed
– Furnace was replaced with a 90% unit
– Appliances are Energy Star rated which also helps with the efficiency of the home
– Paint was low VOC
– Wool carpet was used in other parts of the home which is a natural product and less off gassing
Visit the site’s project page for more information!