Lead Carpenter – Supervisor at Model Remodel
1111 W Nickerson St
Seattle-based general contractor with a focus on remodeling, is looking for a skilled, experienced Lead Carpenter – Supervisor. This person is a motivated, honest, and reliable individual and who will bring professionalism and their work experience to our company.
We are seeking a Full-Time Lead Carpenter – Supervisor with 5 years of experience in residential remodeling. Green/sustainable building experience a plus.
The Supervisor role at Model Remodel is focused primarily on managing and orchestrating all crew carpenters, subcontractors, vendors, consultants, building and special inspections and King County/Seattle City entities that may be involved or have an impact on the project. The Supervisor is also responsible for ordering of building materials and project permits when applicable in a timely manner and managing the project site in a professional, safe condition at all times. The Supervisor also performs a variety of carpentry tasks at a high level.
- Project Supervision.
- Subcontractor Management.
- Manage Project Budgets & Schedules.
- Promote clean, safe job sites.
- Establish good working relationship with other team members and ensure positive communications and relationships with clients, designers, architects, subcontractors, vendors, and support crew.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, developments, and carpentry techniques.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in and conduct meetings as requested.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of general remodel carpentry and techniques with a willingness to work in all phases of a remodel, from demo to finish phase.
- Good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must have personal tools (cordless drills/saws, nail bags, hand tools, etc.).
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Frequent standing, walking, and sitting.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be physically able to perform most duties required on a remodel project.
Why Model Remodel? Some Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- Employer match retirement plan (optional)
- Open door communication – Easy access to management and owner
- Other Perks – Regular staff events, mileage reimbursement, tool reimbursement, company uniforms, and a cell phone allowance (for eligible employees).
Please send Cover Letter and Resume (including references).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can learn more about our company at our website, www.modelremodel.com
Thank you for your interest.
Model Remodel was founded in 2002 on the principles of quality, personal and professional excellence, and the belief that building and remodeling can make you smile. Many of our employees have celebrated 5 to 15-year anniversaries with us, which is what makes MRM the exceptional company it is today. We’re always on the lookout for great talent. We hope you’ll join us!
Please apply through the link below!
Posted on 03/01/2021 by: emmazimmerman