Office and Customer Support at Northwest LED Lighting, Inc.
Northwest LED Lighting, Inc.
1404 Riverside Dr., , Suite F
Job Description: Northwest LED Lighting is a busy, fast-growing manufacturer of custom linear LED Lighting Fixtures. We strive to provide environmentally responsible lighting products to our customers while meeting or exceeding their expectations with quality products and excellent service. The Office and Customer Support position works side by side with management and staff to ensure accurate and timely processing and delivery of customer orders and other office and operational support as required.
Primary Duties – Office Support and Customer Service
· Answer phone calls and customer questions. Take phone orders and quote requests.
· Monitor Company email and answer or redirect emails as appropriate.
· Backup Customer Service Rep with customer quotations, order processing and entry into QuickBooks Software.
· Process and send customer invoices, file invoices and production order records in customer files.
· Enter orders into order tracking software, update as orders are processed.
· Enter purchase orders into QuickBooks, process receiving records and vendor invoices.
· Support managers with correspondence, filing, and projects as directed.
· Interface with occasional walk-in customers, delivery drivers and will call customers.
· Set up new customer files, enter into QuickBooks, track customer resale certificates.
· Communicate with new and existing customers via email and phone when required. Send monthly statements and payment receipts.
Other Duties – Operations Support
Assist other team members by performing these duties when required to ensure the successful operation of the company including but not limited to:
· Package & label complete orders with customer information in preparation for delivery or shipping.
· Bundle and pack customer orders into appropriate shipping boxes. Include all required instructions and parts.
· Create shipments using the appropriate shipping software. Print labels and verify address information for accuracy.
· Keep required product components, accessories, paperwork and packing materials stocked and ready for busy production times. Notify managers of impending shortages.
· With training, test and inspect lighting products. Notate production irregularities and follow up with production staff for appropriate rework.
· Label approved individual fixtures and LED products with the correct certification and identification labels.
· Verify that each order is complete and correct prior to shipment/delivery by checking pack slip(s) and production paperwork. Pull accessory products and instruction sheets to include with each order.
·Assist with inventory counting and stocking activities as needed.
Skills and training requirements:
· Intermediate computer/ Windows skills, including Microsoft Office-particularly Word and Excel are required. QuickBooks experience preferred.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Experience with shipping and labelling software or ability to learn these programs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must speak and write English fluently.
· Excellent attention to detail. Must be able to recognize small differences in part numbers and product details.
· General knowledge of building and remodeling industry helpful.
· Desire to take ownership of orders and projects and meet deadlines. Willingness to work with others to get the job done.
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 30 Pounds.
· High School Diploma required. Trade, college or computer training preferred.
Job Type: Part-time or Full Time (24 – 40 hours per week), potential for some flexibility in schedule after training period
Posted on 10/28/2022 by: randyking