SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT CONSULTANT + MARKETING ASSOCIATE at Mighty House, Inc.
Mighty House, Inc.
5700 Corson Ave S
Mighty House, Inc. is now seeking a full-time Sustainable Product Consultant + Marketing Associate to manage sales and support the growth of our two, sustainably focused businesses. Mighty House Constructions is an award-winning home remodeling company working to bring sustainable, healthy, and innovative solutions to our clients’ projects. Mighty Energy Solutions is the Pacific Northwest’s premier distributor of efficient infrared heating solutions for builders, designers, and homeowners alike.
As the Sustainable Product Consultant + Marketing Associate you will be expected to fully understand our products and services, and work with company owners and community partners on product education, researching and implementing new business opportunities and facilitating the growth and profitability of our companies. We are looking for candidates who are excited take full advantage of the opportunity and extend beyond the scope of customer service and graphics. The ideal candidate is creative and skilled in design, results-oriented and ambitious, a meticulous problem solver, and a superb communicator.
Both companies are managed by a husband-wife team and supported by 6 other office and field staff. Our office is located in the heart of Georgetown, Seattle (bus #60, #124).
Essential Functions include:
- Manage and oversee the entire sales process for Mighty Energy Solutions, answering phone calls, responding to emails, tracking all inquiries, create estimates (MS Excel), sales orders, and invoices and track customer payments.
- Build and maintain relationships and rapport with suppliers, customers, and clients.
- Provide consultation and product support to building industry professionals and homeowners.
- Maintain online presence for both companies, via publishing monthly Constant Contact eNewsletters, social media posts, and blog/news updates on WordPress websites
- Design new and update existing marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, displays, paper newsletters, business cards, etc.) using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Organize and prepare for marketing events including but not limited to the NW Green Home Tour, NW Remodeling Expo, Built Green Conference, monthly showroom open houses, and other industry trade shows. Attend as a representative of Mighty House and Mighty Energy
- Solicit and schedule speaking opportunities for owners, provide printed collateral, and PowerPoint creation and editing support.
- Manage and maintain customer database (CRM)
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience and passion for sustainability and its applications in the building industry
- Methodical design, editing, and data entry skills; with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior customer service and organizational skills – positive attitude, diligent, and client-focused approach
- Not afraid to pick up phone or meet someone in-person.
- Is curious and hungry to grow their knowledge – asks questions and can track down information when not readily available.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain clear and consistent systems and recommend new ones where necessary
- A strong visual eye and solid graphic design skills
- Demonstrated experience in online media and communications, social media platforms and Hootsuite, editing WordPress websites, drafting email newsletters (Constant Contact)
- Is comfortable working in an open office and dog friendly environment
- A valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry 20 lbs.
- Ability to use stairs to access office building and 2nd floor office
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Strong basic math skills and is comfortable with square-footage calculations
- Comfortable and skilled in working on a Macintosh computer with a variety of software including Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, MS Office Suite, point-of-sale, Wunderlist (or like)
- Strong sense of self-motivation, able to work with minimal supervision
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in the building and/or sustainability industry
- Ease in reading and interpreting building plans
- Occasional access to a vehicle
- Competitive pay ($20 – $28, DOE)
- 100% Employer-paid health and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- A productive, fun, and values-based work environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Opportunity to learn and grow along with our company
- Canine companionship
TO APPLY: SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME to email@example.com. Subject line of your email should be: PRODUCT CONSULTANT + MARKETING ASSOCIATE. In your cover letterbe sure to describe how your experiences have prepared you for excelling in the green building industry.
Mighty House, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Application information to: email@example.com
Call for inquiries: n/a
Posted on 09/04/2019 by: Laura Elfline