We are actively working to give our members the support they need in implementing and growing the market for sustainable buildings, technologies and services.
Benefits of a membership include:
- Free Admission to Monthly Education Meetings: Meet other green building professionals and interested homeowners, and exchange ideas, information, and resources. Visit our Events Calendar for a full listing of upcoming events in your area.
- Discounts on Admission to other Guild Events: Members get a 10-50% discount on registration to other Guild Events (varies), such as our Green Building Slams, annual Green Building Summit, NW Green Home Tour, ShiftBuilding Sumposia and other events.
- Community Events and Involvement: Members get involved at the local chapter level to participate in, sponsor, or help lead these terrific community events.
- Voice for Advocacy: The Guild is emerging as a leading voice of advocacy for transforming the built environment, for buildings as climate action, and for equitable access to healthy high-performance homes. Now is the time to develop solutions for healthy and efficient living opportunities for all Northwest residents.
- Green Pages Listing: Professional and higher members receive a search-engine optimized, link & logo enabled profile in our online Green Pages directory. It’s the only regional, free-to-the-public, multi-media publication dedicated exclusively to advancing sustainable building professionals, techniques, practices, and products, where many consumers go to select contractors, designers, and other building professionals for project teams.
- Project Spotlights: Highlight your company’s green building practices and projects, by putting the spotlight on your latest accomplishment – a whole building or specific systems, materials or other elements of the project. Project spotlights also show up in your green pages listing!
- Website Exposure: Our website averages 3,500 visitors a month! When you post Project Spotlights, Events, and Member Articles through our Member Center, you are contributing to an ever-expanding pool of online green building resources, sought by visitors near and far. The content you post will give you and your business a much stronger presence in the green building and green trades community.
- Partner to Grow your Business: Guild members have pioneered unique business relationships that can be described as “co-opetition” or cooperating to compete. Do what we do: Collaborate to reach new customers and markets.
How to Join or Renew
You can Join or Renew Online and start receiving your Membership Benefits immediately.
Have a question about Guild membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.