This super energy efficient, green in-fill spec home located in Madison Valley is one of Seattle’s 1st LEED Platinum prefabs.
Green Spec project by Cascade Built:
3 Stories | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bathroom | 1687sf | 1-Car Garage
- Designed by award-winning David Foster Architects
- LEED Platinum certification (targeting, completion fall 2011)
- Prefabricated modules by Method Homes
- Heat Pump heating and A/C (2-3x efficiency, lower utility bills)
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (superior air quality, lower utility bills)
- SeriousWindows (much better energy performance, lower utility bills)
- Designed for optional conversion of daylight basement to ADU unit or office, fully insulated garage
- Solar pre-wired for PV and hot water
- Optional green roof
- Next door to our first LEED Platinum Alley House
- In-fill lot in Madison Valley, 2 blocks to shops, restaurants & grocery. Very Walkable.