w/ Marnie Lett, Edie Dillman, JD Scott, and John Bacon Event Date: May 25,…
The largest Passive House multifamily building in Washington, Solis achieves dramatic reductions in energy use –50% below the US multi- family median – at a mere 5% cost premium.
- The design is based on Passive House (PH) principles which reduces energy use and operational costs.
- The roof is an extensively landscaped deck.
- Individual unit heat pumps.
- Healthy materials
- It achieves a dramatic 50% energy reduction from a U.S. multifamily baseline.
- This project scores a perfect EnergyStar 100
Visit the site’s project page for more information!