w/ Lucas Johnson of Vali Homes, Jason Todd of TimberHP, and Jonnie Peterson of…
By Wittman Estes and certified by Built Green
Tsuga Townhomes set out to resolve this paradox of low cost and high quality, working to achieve excellent sustainable design while balancing the construction cost proforma. The 3-unit urban infill project was completed at a cost of $185 per square foot–a 54% reduction in cost from the Seattle average, while raising the bar for design and sustainability.
- The project fits 3 dwellings on a 5,040 square foot
- Green roofs and bioretention planters, captures rainwater for plantings and reduces runoff
- Energy efficient mechanical systems
- Four Star Built Green Certification
- Creative possibilities for materials, spatial layouts to minimize design costs
Visit the site’s project page for more information!