Event Date: September 22, 2022 Speakers present on the following topics surrounding multifamily housing…
The owners engaged the design work of Sheri Newbold of live-work-play, and Mighty House Construction transformed common spaces into a much sought-after family space, with healthy and long-lasting solutions.
- Shou Sugi Ban wood cladding
- Ironwood decking with natural decay resistance
- Low-VOC quartz counters and low-VOC cabinets
- Replaced the existing forced-air furnace with a ducted heat pump
- 100% recycled insulation
- Solatube for ambient light
- Recycled-content Fireclay Tile on the backsplash
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
Visit the site’s project page for more information!